Date: August 9, 2017
This episode of F.A.C.E.U.S. (Families Against Court Embezzlement Unethical Standards) features Robin, Lulu, Marci Friedman and Michael Volpe
Discussing the following topics:
* News and updates from the 2017 Whistleblower Summit where Michael Volpe was a speaker.
* Personal stories of guardianship abuse and the plight of vulnerable adults who are put under care by the courts then robbed of assets, abused or neglected and kept away from those trying to protect them. The Martin “Jack” Patterson guardianship abuse case is discussed, with updates provided of how he was able to get out guardianship after years of battling the courts, and the family that profited from holding him prisoner.
*News and updates on the Sandra Grazzini-Rucki family court case and criminal trial
- Volpe provides an informative overview of the history of the Grazzini-Rucki case, the violent behavior of David Rucki, and how the Dakota County court system colluded with a dangerous abuser to give him custody of 5 children, and punish the mother, Sandra Grazzini-Rucki, who bravely sought to protect her children from harm.
- Widespread corruption Grazzini-Rucki family court and criminal case – political, judicial and media are covered with details on how each has played a role in the injustices perpetrated against Sandra Grazzini-Rucki.
- The harassment restraining order issued against Dede Evavold and the violations of her free speech rights. In a case that has garnered nationwide media attention Evavold has been prohibited by Judge Karen Asphaug from from blogging on the Grazzini-Rucki case. Plz Like, Share and Repost!: F.A.C.E.U.S. Robin Lulu Marci Friedman Host Michael Volpe whistle blower summit